REDUCE YOUR PLASTIC WASTE by shopping in store or online
Elegance, convenience and fresh brewed taste is all included in this Melitta tradition.Our porcelain pour-over cone can be used to prepare one cup of coffee with that fresh brewed taste.
Steps to brewing your own pour-over coffee:
1. Fold the seams of the Melitta filter and place in Melitta cone pour-over brewer. Place pour-over on top of a mug or jar.
2. Scoop in finely ground coffee. The fresher the coffee the better.
3. Start with fresh, cool water. Heat the water to just below a boil.
4. Pour the water in a swirling motion to fully saturate the grounds and create agitation for optimal extraction. The slower the water is poured, the bolder and more developed the cup will be.
5. Enjoy your handcrafted cup of coffee!